ACP 15.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ACP 15.0 from your systemANSYS, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ANSYS, Inc.. Please open www.ansys.com
if you want to read more on ACP 15.0 on ANSYS, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\v150\ACP folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. ACP 15.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\v150\ACP\uninstall.exe. py.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.00 KB (8192 bytes) on disk.
ACP 15.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.61 MB (5880974
bytes) on disk:
- py.exe (8.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (142.30 KB)
- vc100redist_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0
of ACP 15.0.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ACP 15.0
ACP 15.0 is a program marketed by the software company ANSYS, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase ACP 15.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ACP 15.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ACP 15.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ACP 15.0". If it exists on your system the ACP 15.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ACP 15.0 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ACP 15.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ACP 15.0:
- The web site of the application is: www.ansys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\v150\ACP\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ACP 15.0.
8. After uninstalling ACP 15.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ACP 15.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ACP 15.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ACP 15.0 by ANSYS, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ACP 15.0 by ANSYS, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ACP 15.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:29:57.747