ACDSee Photo Manager 2009
This page is about ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 from your PCSub - Zero
. Further information on Sub - Zero can be found here
. More information about ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 can be seen at http://cestiny.7u.cz
. ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ACD Systems\ACDSee\11.0 folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 is C:\Program Files\ACD Systems\ACDSee\11.0\odinstalovat_cz.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 15.98 MB (16754000 bytes) on disk and is named ACDSee11.exe.
ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 is composed of the following executables which take 19.66 MB (20611202
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ACDSee11.exe (15.98 MB)
- ACDSeeQV11.exe (753.33 KB)
- ACDSeeSR.exe (593.33 KB)
- D3DBaseSlideShow.exe (1.40 MB)
- odinstalovat_cz.exe (45.49 KB)
- OldBaseSlideShow.exe (941.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009
of ACDSee Photo Manager 2009.
ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 is an application released by the software company Sub - Zero. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ACDSee Photo Manager 2009". The ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ACDSee Photo Manager 2009, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ACDSee Photo Manager 2009:
- The publisher is: http://cestiny.7u.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ACD Systems\ACDSee\11.0\odinstalovat_cz.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ACDSee Photo Manager 2009.
8. After removing ACDSee Photo Manager 2009, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 by Sub - Zero from your PC, we are not saying that ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 by Sub - Zero is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 16:06:38.683