AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL
You can find below details on how to remove AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL from your PCSWGSoft
. More information about SWGSoft can be read here
. Detailed information about AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL can be seen at http://www.aaa-logo.com
. Usually the AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AAALOGO folder, depending on the user's option during install. AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AAALOGO\unins000.exe. alogo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.06 MB (3212288 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL. They take an average of 3.75 MB (3929077
bytes) on disk.
- alogo.exe (3.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20144.11
of AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL.
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AAA Logo 2014_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\AAALOGO\alogo.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\AAALOGO\fonts\Call Of Duty Ghost\iw6sp64_ship.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\AAALOGO\fonts\Call Of Duty Ghost\iw6sp64_ship.exe.FriendlyAppName
AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL is a program offered by the software company SWGSoft. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL or simply activate the Search field and type in "AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL". The AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aaa-logo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AAALOGO\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL.
8. After removing AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL by SWGSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL by SWGSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AAA Logo 2014 v4.11 FULL in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:27:13.210