This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199 from your PCRiman company
. You can find out more on Riman company or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.a4scandoc.com
to get more facts about A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 on Riman company's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. a4scandoc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.99 MB (8376832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 8.15 MB (8544470
bytes) on disk.
- a4scandoc.exe (7.99 MB)
- uninst.exe (163.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124.
When planning to uninstall A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\a4scandoc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\A4Scandoc.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\about.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\AboutRUS.doc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\curlang.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\FreeImage.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\gdiplus.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\lang\language.ar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\lang\language.en
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\lang\language.ru
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\lang\language.uk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\Lic_RUS.doc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\lic_rus.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\VSTwain.dll
A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 is a program marketed by the software company Riman company. Some users want to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. After you click A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.a4scandoc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11 by Riman company from your computer, we are not saying that A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168 by Riman company is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:20:06.350