A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7
You can find below detailed information on how to remove A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 from your PCMaca134
. Open here
for more details on Maca134. You can see more info related to A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 at http://a3launcher.com/
. Usually the A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\A3Launcher folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\A3Launcher\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.71 MB (2840840 bytes) on disk and is called A3Launcher.exe.
A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.67 MB (3846168
bytes) on disk.
- A3Launcher.exe (2.71 MB)
- Updater.exe (981.77 KB)
This page is about A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 version 0.1.5.7
A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 is an application released by the software company Maca134. Some people want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7". If it is installed on your PC the A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://a3launcher.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\A3Launcher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7.
8. After uninstalling A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 by Maca134 from your PC, nor are we saying that A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 by Maca134 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall A3Launcher version 0.1.5.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 15:18:07.863