A1 Website Analyzer
This page contains thorough information on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your systemMicrosys
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Microsys. Please open http://www.microsystools.com
if you want to read more on A1 Website Analyzer on Microsys's website. Usually the A1 Website Analyzer program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 7 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall A1 Website Analyzer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 7\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. A1 Website Analyzer's main file takes around 11.07 MB (11606184 bytes) and is named Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe.
A1 Website Analyzer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 34.92 MB (36614161
bytes) on disk.
- Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe (11.07 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W2K.exe (6.66 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.7.0
of A1 Website Analyzer. Click on the links below for other A1 Website Analyzer versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is an application by Microsys. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove A1 Website Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate A1 Website Analyzer or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". The A1 Website Analyzer program will be found automatically. When you click A1 Website Analyzer in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding A1 Website Analyzer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After removing A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of A1 Website Analyzer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your PC, we are not saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:46:26.307