This page is about A-Tuning v3.0.89 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall A-Tuning v3.0.89 from your PCASRock Inc.
. You can find out more on ASRock Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\A-Tuning directory (same installation drive as Windows). A-Tuning v3.0.89's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\A-Tuning\unins000.exe. ATuning.exe is the A-Tuning v3.0.89's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 8.13 MB (8524040 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with A-Tuning v3.0.89. They take about 23.15 MB (24274440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- AsrSvc.exe (1.74 MB)
- ATuning.exe (8.13 MB)
- linpack_xeon32.exe (2.24 MB)
- linpack_xeon32_AMD.exe (2.16 MB)
- linpack_xeon64.exe (3.99 MB)
- linpack_xeon64_AMD.exe (3.76 MB)
The current web page applies to A-Tuning v3.0.89 version 3.0.89
A-Tuning v3.0.89 is a program marketed by the software company ASRock Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove A-Tuning v3.0.89 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove A-Tuning v3.0.89 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find A-Tuning v3.0.89 or simply click the Search feature and type in "A-Tuning v3.0.89". If it is installed on your PC the A-Tuning v3.0.89 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click A-Tuning v3.0.89 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding A-Tuning v3.0.89, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall A-Tuning v3.0.89.
8. After removing A-Tuning v3.0.89, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of A-Tuning v3.0.89 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A-Tuning v3.0.89 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall A-Tuning v3.0.89 by ASRock Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that A-Tuning v3.0.89 by ASRock Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A-Tuning v3.0.89 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 06:13:35.303