A-Tuning v3.0.184 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall A-Tuning v3.0.184 from your systemASRock Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ASRock Inc.. A-Tuning v3.0.184 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\A-Tuning directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing A-Tuning v3.0.184 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\A-Tuning\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ATuning.exe is the A-Tuning v3.0.184's primary executable file and it occupies close to 8.69 MB (9113720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with A-Tuning v3.0.184. They take about 29.34 MB (30763912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- APPShopSetup.exe (3.14 MB)
- AsrSvc.exe (1.75 MB)
- AsrWRMSR.exe (980.00 KB)
- ATuning.exe (8.69 MB)
- cctWin.exe (195.28 KB)
- SetupICCS_KABY.exe (1.33 MB)
- linpack_xeon32.exe (2.24 MB)
- linpack_xeon32_AMD.exe (2.16 MB)
- linpack_xeon64.exe (3.99 MB)
- linpack_xeon64_AMD.exe (3.76 MB)
This info is about A-Tuning v3.0.184 version 3.0.184
A-Tuning v3.0.184 is a program released by the software company ASRock Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove A-Tuning v3.0.184 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete A-Tuning v3.0.184 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate A-Tuning v3.0.184 or simply activate the Search field and type in "A-Tuning v3.0.184". The A-Tuning v3.0.184 program will be found automatically. After you select A-Tuning v3.0.184 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about A-Tuning v3.0.184, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A-Tuning v3.0.184.
8. After removing A-Tuning v3.0.184, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong A-Tuning v3.0.184 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A-Tuning v3.0.184 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall A-Tuning v3.0.184 by ASRock Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that A-Tuning v3.0.184 by ASRock Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A-Tuning v3.0.184 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 19:49:21.387