This page is about A-Tuning v3.0.160 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall A-Tuning v3.0.160 from your PCASRock Inc.
. More information on ASRock Inc. can be seen here
. A-Tuning v3.0.160 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\A-Tuning directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling A-Tuning v3.0.160 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\A-Tuning\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. A-Tuning v3.0.160's main file takes about 8.61 MB (9025144 bytes) and is called ATuning.exe.
A-Tuning v3.0.160 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 26.97 MB (28281960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- APPShopSetup.exe (3.14 MB)
- AsrSvc.exe (1.75 MB)
- ATuning.exe (8.61 MB)
- cctWin.exe (195.28 KB)
- linpack_xeon32.exe (2.24 MB)
- linpack_xeon32_AMD.exe (2.16 MB)
- linpack_xeon64.exe (3.99 MB)
- linpack_xeon64_AMD.exe (3.76 MB)
This web page is about A-Tuning v3.0.160 version 3.0.160
A-Tuning v3.0.160 is an application offered by ASRock Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase A-Tuning v3.0.160 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall A-Tuning v3.0.160 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find A-Tuning v3.0.160 or simply click the Search field and type in "A-Tuning v3.0.160". If it is installed on your PC the A-Tuning v3.0.160 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click A-Tuning v3.0.160 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about A-Tuning v3.0.160, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A-Tuning v3.0.160.
8. After uninstalling A-Tuning v3.0.160, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A-Tuning v3.0.160 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A-Tuning v3.0.160 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove A-Tuning v3.0.160 by ASRock Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that A-Tuning v3.0.160 by ASRock Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove A-Tuning v3.0.160 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 09:25:45.143