A-Tuning v184.108.40.206 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. Usually the A-Tuning v220.127.116.11 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\A-Tuning directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove A-Tuning v18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\A-Tuning\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled ATuning.exe and its approximative size is 9.32 MB (9770248 bytes). A guide to uninstall A-Tuning v22.214.171.124 from your computer
A-Tuning v126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They occupy 41.60 MB (43623888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- AsrOMG.exe (2.00 MB)
- AsrSvc.exe (1.63 MB)
- ASRXFastRAM.exe (3.52 MB)
- ATuning.exe (9.32 MB)
- HDMISwitchSetup.exe (1.40 MB)
- InstantBoot.exe (3.75 MB)
- IOMonitorSrv.exe (444.00 KB)
- LiveSetup.exe (4.95 MB)
- SetupICCS.exe (1.33 MB)
- linpack_xeon32.exe (2.24 MB)
- linpack_xeon32_AMD.exe (2.16 MB)
- linpack_xeon64.exe (3.99 MB)
- linpack_xeon64_AMD.exe (3.76 MB)
This data is about A-Tuning v188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall A-Tuning v220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove A-Tuning v18.104.22.168 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find A-Tuning v22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "A-Tuning v126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the A-Tuning v188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click A-Tuning v184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding A-Tuning v220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A-Tuning v18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling A-Tuning v22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of A-Tuning v126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing A-Tuning v188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130