A-PDF Scan Optimizer
A-PDF Scan Optimizer is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall A-PDF Scan Optimizer from your PCA-PDF Solution
. Open here
where you can find out more on A-PDF Solution. Detailed information about A-PDF Scan Optimizer can be seen at http://www.A-PDF.com
. A-PDF Scan Optimizer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\A-PDF Scan Optimizer directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for A-PDF Scan Optimizer is C:\Program Files\A-PDF Scan Optimizer\unins000.exe. A-PDF Scan Optimizer's main file takes about 1.68 MB (1761280 bytes) and is called pdfso.exe.
The following executables are installed together with A-PDF Scan Optimizer. They take about 2.42 MB (2541338
bytes) on disk.
- jbig2dec.exe (68.00 KB)
- pdfso.exe (1.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
A-PDF Scan Optimizer is an application by the software company A-PDF Solution. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove A-PDF Scan Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall A-PDF Scan Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find A-PDF Scan Optimizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A-PDF Scan Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the A-PDF Scan Optimizer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select A-PDF Scan Optimizer in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about A-PDF Scan Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A-PDF Scan Optimizer:
- The software company is: http://www.A-PDF.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\A-PDF Scan Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A-PDF Scan Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling A-PDF Scan Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of A-PDF Scan Optimizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A-PDF Scan Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove A-PDF Scan Optimizer by A-PDF Solution from your PC, nor are we saying that A-PDF Scan Optimizer by A-PDF Solution is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove A-PDF Scan Optimizer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 09:00:57.477