A-PDF Password Security
This page is about A-PDF Password Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall A-PDF Password Security from your systemA-PDF Solution
. Go over here
where you can read more on A-PDF Solution. You can see more info about A-PDF Password Security at http://www.A-PDF.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\A-PDF Password Security folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\A-PDF Password Security\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove A-PDF Password Security. The program's main executable file is titled PdfPS.exe and its approximative size is 969.00 KB (992256 bytes).
The executables below are part of A-PDF Password Security. They occupy about 1.63 MB (1712629
bytes) on disk.
- PdfPS.exe (969.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove A-PDF Password Security from your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\A-PDF Password Security Service Setting v3.4.3.lnk
A-PDF Password Security is a program offered by A-PDF Solution. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove A-PDF Password Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase A-PDF Password Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate A-PDF Password Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "A-PDF Password Security". If it is installed on your PC the A-PDF Password Security application will be found automatically. When you select A-PDF Password Security in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about A-PDF Password Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A-PDF Password Security:
- The software company is: http://www.A-PDF.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\A-PDF Password Security\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove A-PDF Password Security.
8. After uninstalling A-PDF Password Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong A-PDF Password Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A-PDF Password Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove A-PDF Password Security by A-PDF Solution from your PC, nor are we saying that A-PDF Password Security by A-PDF Solution is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove A-PDF Password Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:00:41.867