This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall A-Ball for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall A-Ball from your systemMedia Contact LLC
. More information about Media Contact LLC can be found here
. More data about the software A-Ball can be found at http://www.GameTop.com/
. A-Ball is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\A-Ball folder, depending on the user's option. A-Ball's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\A-Ball\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.27 MB (2375680 bytes) on disk and is called A-Ball.exe.
A-Ball contains of the executables below. They take 2.93 MB (3067161
bytes) on disk.
- A-Ball.exe (2.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
This info is about A-Ball version 1.0
A-Ball is a program offered by the software company Media Contact LLC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall A-Ball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase A-Ball from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find A-Ball or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A-Ball". If it exists on your system the A-Ball app will be found very quickly. After you select A-Ball in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding A-Ball, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A-Ball:
- The software company is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\A-Ball\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove A-Ball.
8. After removing A-Ball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A-Ball which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A-Ball with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove A-Ball by Media Contact LLC from your PC, we are not saying that A-Ball by Media Contact LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove A-Ball in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:19:51.677