9th Company - Roots of Terror
You can find below detailed information on how to remove 9th Company - Roots of Terror for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall 9th Company - Roots of Terror from your computerNoviy Disk
. Further information on Noviy Disk can be seen here
. Click on http://www.strategyfirst.com/en/games/9thCompany/
to get more info about 9th Company - Roots of Terror on Noviy Disk's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\9th Company directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. 9th Company - Roots of Terror's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. 9-Pota.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.93 MB (5165056 bytes) on disk.
9th Company - Roots of Terror installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.79 MB (6075608
bytes) on disk.
- 9-Pota.exe (4.93 MB)
- protect.exe (376.39 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (512.82 KB)
This info is about 9th Company - Roots of Terror version 9
9th Company - Roots of Terror is an application by the software company Noviy Disk. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase 9th Company - Roots of Terror is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 9th Company - Roots of Terror from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 9th Company - Roots of Terror or simply activate the Search feature and type in "9th Company - Roots of Terror". If it is installed on your PC the 9th Company - Roots of Terror app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select 9th Company - Roots of Terror in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 9th Company - Roots of Terror, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 9th Company - Roots of Terror:
- The software company is: http://www.strategyfirst.com/en/games/9thCompany/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 9th Company - Roots of Terror.
8. After removing 9th Company - Roots of Terror, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 9th Company - Roots of Terror that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 9th Company - Roots of Terror with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 9th Company - Roots of Terror by Noviy Disk from your computer, we are not saying that 9th Company - Roots of Terror by Noviy Disk is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 9th Company - Roots of Terror in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 17:52:25.080