9Locker is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall 9Locker from your computerLeizersoft
. Open here
where you can get more info on Leizersoft. Please follow www.leizer-soft.com
if you want to read more on 9Locker on Leizersoft's web page. 9Locker is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. 9Locker's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\uninstall.exe. 9Locker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.49 MB (1558528 bytes) on disk.
9Locker contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.77 MB (2909184
bytes) on disk.
- 9Locker.exe (1.49 MB)
- uinf.exe (9.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This info is about 9Locker version 1.0.2
alone. Click on the links below for other 9Locker versions:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove 9Locker.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall 9Locker:
The files below are left behind on your disk by 9Locker's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\قائمة ابدأ\البرامج\9Locker
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\سطح المكتب\9Locker.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\قائمة ابدأ\البرامج\9Locker\9Locker.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\قائمة ابدأ\البرامج\9Locker\uinf.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\قائمة ابدأ\البرامج\9Locker\Uninstall 9Locker.lnk
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\9Locker.exe
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\DirectShowLib-2005.dll
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\Interop.WMPLib.dll
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\mailhosts.xml
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\nature_0012.jpg
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\Sounds\ALARM.wav
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\uinf.exe
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\Wallpapers\blue_sky.jpg
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\Wallpapers\nature_0030.jpg
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\Wallpapers\nature_0031.jpg
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\Wallpapers\purple_color_flow-wide.jpg
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\Wallpapers\water_resistant-wide.jpg
- C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\Wallpapers\water_resistant-wide2.jpg
9Locker is a program by the software company Leizersoft. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove 9Locker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall 9Locker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 9Locker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "9Locker". If it exists on your system the 9Locker application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 9Locker in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 9Locker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 9Locker:
- The web site of the application is: www.leizer-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LeizerSoft\9Locker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 9Locker.
8. After uninstalling 9Locker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 9Locker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 9Locker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 9Locker by Leizersoft from your PC, nor are we saying that 9Locker by Leizersoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 9Locker in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 21:11:31.133