9Giga Disque v1.10.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove 9Giga Disque v1.10.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall 9Giga Disque v1.10.0 from your PCSFR
. More info about SFR can be found here
. More details about the app 9Giga Disque v1.10.0 can be seen at http://9giga.sfr.fr
. Usually the 9Giga Disque v1.10.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\SFR directory, depending on the user's option during setup. 9Giga Disque v1.10.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\SFR\9Giga Disque\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called sfrDownloadManagerV2.exe and its approximative size is 139.00 KB (142336 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside 9Giga Disque v1.10.0. They take about 12.00 MB (12584039
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AGUninstallClean.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (673.68 KB)
- crashreport.exe (119.50 KB)
- SFR_LiberTalk.exe (2.63 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (126.40 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.28 MB)
- MediaCenter.exe (2.56 MB)
- uninstall.exe (95.94 KB)
- vlc.exe (105.50 KB)
- sfrDownloadManagerV2.exe (139.00 KB)
This page is about 9Giga Disque v1.10.0 version 184.108.40.20671
9Giga Disque v1.10.0 is a program marketed by the software company SFR. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase 9Giga Disque v1.10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase 9Giga Disque v1.10.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 9Giga Disque v1.10.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "9Giga Disque v1.10.0". If it exists on your system the 9Giga Disque v1.10.0 app will be found automatically. When you select 9Giga Disque v1.10.0 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 9Giga Disque v1.10.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 9Giga Disque v1.10.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://9giga.sfr.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SFR\9Giga Disque\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 9Giga Disque v1.10.0.
8. After removing 9Giga Disque v1.10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 9Giga Disque v1.10.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 9Giga Disque v1.10.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 9Giga Disque v1.10.0 by SFR from your computer, nor are we saying that 9Giga Disque v1.10.0 by SFR is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 9Giga Disque v1.10.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-31 15:38:25.143