915 - DDMNetworks
915 - DDMNetworks is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall 915 - DDMNetworks from your computerDDMNetworks
. Check out here
for more details on DDMNetworks. Click on http://915.ddm-games.com/
to get more details about 915 - DDMNetworks on DDMNetworks's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DDMNetworks\Client - 915 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling 915 - DDMNetworks is C:\Program Files (x86)\DDMNetworks\Client - 915\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 690.50 KB (707072 bytes) on disk and is titled ranlauncher.exe.
915 - DDMNetworks installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 741.50 KB (759296
bytes) on disk.
- ranlauncher.exe (690.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (51.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 38.0
of 915 - DDMNetworks. You can find here a few links to other 915 - DDMNetworks releases:
915 - DDMNetworks is a program by the software company DDMNetworks. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove 915 - DDMNetworks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 915 - DDMNetworks from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 915 - DDMNetworks or simply activate the Search field and type in "915 - DDMNetworks". If it is installed on your PC the 915 - DDMNetworks app will be found very quickly. When you select 915 - DDMNetworks in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 915 - DDMNetworks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 915 - DDMNetworks:
- The publisher is: http://915.ddm-games.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DDMNetworks\Client - 915\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 915 - DDMNetworks.
8. After uninstalling 915 - DDMNetworks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 915 - DDMNetworks that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 915 - DDMNetworks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 915 - DDMNetworks by DDMNetworks from your PC, nor are we saying that 915 - DDMNetworks by DDMNetworks is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 915 - DDMNetworks supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130