915 - DDMNetworks
You can find below details on how to remove 915 - DDMNetworks for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall 915 - DDMNetworks from your computerDDMNetworks
. You can find out more on DDMNetworks or check for application updates here
. Please open http://915.ddm-games.com/
if you want to read more on 915 - DDMNetworks on DDMNetworks's website. 915 - DDMNetworks is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\DDMNetworks\Client - 915 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling 915 - DDMNetworks is C:\Program Files\DDMNetworks\Client - 915\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ranlauncher.exe is the 915 - DDMNetworks's primary executable file and it occupies around 345.50 KB (353792 bytes) on disk.
915 - DDMNetworks installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.13 MB (3286469
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (2.65 MB)
- ranlauncher.exe (345.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (154.94 KB)
The current page applies to 915 - DDMNetworks version 28.0
only. You can find here a few links to other 915 - DDMNetworks releases:
915 - DDMNetworks is a program by the software company DDMNetworks. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase 915 - DDMNetworks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall 915 - DDMNetworks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 915 - DDMNetworks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "915 - DDMNetworks". If it is installed on your PC the 915 - DDMNetworks program will be found very quickly. When you select 915 - DDMNetworks in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 915 - DDMNetworks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 915 - DDMNetworks:
- The web site of the program is: http://915.ddm-games.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DDMNetworks\Client - 915\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 915 - DDMNetworks.
8. After uninstalling 915 - DDMNetworks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 915 - DDMNetworks which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 915 - DDMNetworks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 915 - DDMNetworks by DDMNetworks from your PC, we are not saying that 915 - DDMNetworks by DDMNetworks is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 915 - DDMNetworks in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:20:40.243