911 Operator version 1.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove 911 Operator version 1.0 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall 911 Operator version 1.0 from your PCPlayWay SA
. You can find out more on PlayWay SA or check for application updates here
. 911 Operator version 1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayWay SA\911 Operator directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall 911 Operator version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayWay SA\911 Operator\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. 911.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 17.03 MB (17859584 bytes) on disk.
911 Operator version 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 18.22 MB (19106635
bytes) on disk:
- 911.exe (17.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The current web page applies to 911 Operator version 1.0 version 1.0
If planning to uninstall 911 Operator version 1.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove 911 Operator version 1.0:
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JutsuGames\911 Operator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\911 Operator_is1
911 Operator version 1.0 is an application offered by PlayWay SA. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase 911 Operator version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase 911 Operator version 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 911 Operator version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "911 Operator version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the 911 Operator version 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you select 911 Operator version 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding 911 Operator version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 911 Operator version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling 911 Operator version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 911 Operator version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 911 Operator version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 911 Operator version 1.0 by PlayWay SA from your PC, we are not saying that 911 Operator version 1.0 by PlayWay SA is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 911 Operator version 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 21:24:00.540