This web page is about 7Go Games for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall 7Go Games from your computer7go.com
. Additional info about 7go.com can be seen here
. Detailed information about 7Go Games can be seen at http://www.7go.com/
. 7Go Games's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information\Ib\97\3867\ib_uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 90.20 KB (92362 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of 7Go Games. They occupy about 1.10 MB (1152330
bytes) on disk.
- BackgroundHost.exe (585.81 KB)
- BackgroundHost64.exe (449.31 KB)
- uninstall.exe (90.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of 7Go Games.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\7Go Games.BackgroundHostObject
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\7Go Games.Navbar
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\7Go Games.ScriptHostObject
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\7Go Games.Tool
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\7Go Games
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\7Go Games
7Go Games is a program marketed by the software company 7go.com. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall 7Go Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 7Go Games with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 7Go Games or simply click the Search field and type in "7Go Games". If it is installed on your PC the 7Go Games app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 7Go Games in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 7Go Games, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 7Go Games:
- The software company is: http://www.7go.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information\Ib\97\3867\ib_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 7Go Games.
8. After removing 7Go Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 7Go Games that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 7Go Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 7Go Games by 7go.com from your computer, nor are we saying that 7Go Games by 7go.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 7Go Games supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 20:48:21.990