This web page is about 7Go Games for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall 7Go Games from your system7go.com
. Additional info about 7go.com can be seen here
. Detailed information about 7Go Games can be seen at http://www.7go.com/
. 7Go Games's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information\Ib\97\3867\ib_uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 90.20 KB (92362 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of 7Go Games. They occupy about 1.10 MB (1152330
bytes) on disk.
- BackgroundHost.exe (585.81 KB)
- BackgroundHost64.exe (449.31 KB)
- uninstall.exe (90.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of 7Go Games.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall 7Go Games from your PC:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\AddonsFramework.Typelib.dll
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\AddonsFramework.Typelib64.dll
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\background.html
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\BackgroundHost.exe
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\BackgroundHost64.exe
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\bg.js
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\ButtonSite.dll
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\ButtonSite64.dll
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\config.xml
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\content.js
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\icon128.ico
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\icon128.png
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\icon16.ico
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\icon16.png
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\icon18.ico
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\icon18.png
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\icon24.ico
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\icon24.png
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\icon32.ico
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\icon32.png
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\icon48.ico
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\icon48.png
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\icon64.ico
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\icon64.png
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\jquery-1.9.1.min.js
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\json2.min.js
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\mz\background.js
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\mz\content.js
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\options.htm
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\ScriptHost.dll
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\ScriptHost64.dll
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\updater.js
- C:\Program Files\7Go Games\updaterWrapper.js
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\7Go Games.BackgroundHostObject
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\7Go Games.Navbar
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\7Go Games.ScriptHostObject
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\7Go Games.Tool
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\7Go Games
7Go Games is an application offered by the software company 7go.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove 7Go Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove 7Go Games from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 7Go Games or simply click the Search feature and type in "7Go Games". If it is installed on your PC the 7Go Games program will be found very quickly. After you click 7Go Games in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 7Go Games, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 7Go Games:
- The software company is: http://www.7go.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information\Ib\97\3867\ib_uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 7Go Games.
8. After removing 7Go Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 7Go Games which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 7Go Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 7Go Games by 7go.com from your computer, we are not saying that 7Go Games by 7go.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 7Go Games in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 20:48:21.990