7-Zip 9.20 [E]
7-Zip 9.20 [E] is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall 7-Zip 9.20 [E] from your systemSourceForge
. Open here
where you can read more on SourceForge. 7-Zip 9.20 [E] is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. 7-Zip 9.20 [E]'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64\Setup.exe. 7-Zip 9.20 [E]'s primary file takes around 5.65 MB (5928792 bytes) and its name is PM2Client.exe.
7-Zip 9.20 [E] contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.53 MB (7895456
bytes) on disk.
- PM2Client.exe (5.65 MB)
- Setup.exe (1.88 MB)
This page is about 7-Zip 9.20 [E] version 9.20
7-Zip 9.20 [E] is an application by SourceForge. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase 7-Zip 9.20 [E] is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove 7-Zip 9.20 [E] from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 7-Zip 9.20 [E] or simply activate the Search field and type in "7-Zip 9.20 [E]". The 7-Zip 9.20 [E] program will be found very quickly. When you click 7-Zip 9.20 [E] in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 7-Zip 9.20 [E], from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 7-Zip 9.20 [E].
8. After uninstalling 7-Zip 9.20 [E], Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 7-Zip 9.20 [E] which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 7-Zip 9.20 [E] using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 7-Zip 9.20 [E] by SourceForge from your computer, we are not saying that 7-Zip 9.20 [E] by SourceForge is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 7-Zip 9.20 [E] in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 13:15:16.007