7 Star is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall 7 Star from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Google Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application\126.96.36.1990\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 7 Star. The program's main executable file is named 7chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.29 MB (1351168 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside 7 Star. They take about 4.90 MB (5142528
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.29 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (640.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1,016.00 KB)
This web page is about 7 Star version 188.8.131.520
only. Click on the links below for other 7 Star versions:
7 Star is a program offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 7 Star from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 7 Star or simply activate the Search feature and type in "7 Star". If it is installed on your PC the 7 Star app will be found very quickly. When you click 7 Star in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 7 Star, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 7 Star.
8. After removing 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 7 Star that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 7 Star with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 7 Star by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that 7 Star by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 7 Star supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 06:22:37.740