7 Sins is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall 7 Sins from your systemMontecristo Games
. Take a look here
for more details on Montecristo Games. More details about 7 Sins can be found at http://www.montecristogames.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Monte Cristo\7 Sins directory (same installation drive as Windows). 7 Sins's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Monte Cristo\7 Sins\uninst.exe. 7 Sins's primary file takes about 5.92 MB (6209536 bytes) and is named THE7SINS_RETAIL.EXE.
7 Sins installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.34 MB (6651966
bytes) on disk.
- GameSetup.exe (372.00 KB)
- THE7SINS_RETAIL.EXE (5.92 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.06 KB)
The current page applies to 7 Sins version 1.0
alone. Click on the links below for other 7 Sins versions:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove 7 Sins.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove 7 Sins:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Object Desktop\LogonStudio\DefaultLogons\Sins of a Solar Empire.logonvista
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\7 Sins
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Monte Cristo\7 Sins
7 Sins is an application released by Montecristo Games. Some users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase 7 Sins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 7 Sins from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 7 Sins or simply activate the Search field and type in "7 Sins". The 7 Sins app will be found very quickly. After you click 7 Sins in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 7 Sins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 7 Sins:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.montecristogames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Monte Cristo\7 Sins\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 7 Sins.
8. After removing 7 Sins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 7 Sins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 7 Sins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 7 Sins by Montecristo Games from your PC, nor are we saying that 7 Sins by Montecristo Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 7 Sins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 20:44:14.640