7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes
This page contains complete information on how to remove 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes from your PCAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Further information on Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\7 Gates The Path to Zamolxes folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\7 Gates The Path to Zamolxes\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled 7 Gates - The path to Zamolxes S1.exe and it has a size of 1.96 MB (2056584 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes. They take about 11.05 MB (11590388
bytes) on disk.
- 7 Gates - The path to Zamolxes S1.exe (1.96 MB)
- 7 Gates - The path to Zamolxes S1.wrp.exe (8.73 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (372.36 KB)
The current page applies to 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes version 220.127.116.11
7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes is an application marketed by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes or simply activate the Search feature and type in "7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes". If it exists on your system the 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes app will be found very quickly. When you select 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes.
8. After removing 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:11:05.003