5Minutes Binary 24
This info is about 5Minutes Binary 24 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall 5Minutes Binary 24 from your computerSun Cielo co., Ltd.
. Additional info about Sun Cielo co., Ltd. can be read here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SunCielo\5MinutesBinary24 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove 5Minutes Binary 24 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SunCielo\5MinutesBinary24\epuninst.exe" /s. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. 5Minutes24.exe is the 5Minutes Binary 24's main executable file and it takes approximately 4.06 MB (4254720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of 5Minutes Binary 24. They occupy an average of 9.79 MB (10265175
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 5Minutes24.exe (4.06 MB)
- epuninst.exe (154.37 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (213.73 KB)
- MetaEditor.exe (1.35 MB)
- MetaLang.exe (1.09 MB)
- terminal.exe (2.73 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (207.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 24
of 5Minutes Binary 24.
5Minutes Binary 24 is an application released by Sun Cielo co., Ltd.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove 5Minutes Binary 24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall 5Minutes Binary 24 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 5Minutes Binary 24 or simply click the Search field and type in "5Minutes Binary 24". If it is installed on your PC the 5Minutes Binary 24 program will be found automatically. When you select 5Minutes Binary 24 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 5Minutes Binary 24, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 5Minutes Binary 24.
8. After removing 5Minutes Binary 24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 5Minutes Binary 24 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 5Minutes Binary 24 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 5Minutes Binary 24 by Sun Cielo co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that 5Minutes Binary 24 by Sun Cielo co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 5Minutes Binary 24 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:31:56.860