500 Clips is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall 500 Clips from your computerM8 Software
. You can find out more on M8 Software or check for application updates here
. More data about the app 500 Clips can be seen at http://m8software.com/clipboards/freeclip/free-clipboard.htm
. Usually the 500 Clips application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\500 Clips directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file occupies 2.00 MB (2101368 bytes) on disk and is named 500Clips.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside 500 Clips. They take about 2.00 MB (2101368
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 4.21
of 500 Clips. You can find below info on other versions of 500 Clips:
500 Clips is an application released by M8 Software. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase 500 Clips is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 500 Clips from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 500 Clips or simply click the Search feature and type in "500 Clips". The 500 Clips application will be found automatically. When you click 500 Clips in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 500 Clips, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 500 Clips.
8. After removing 500 Clips, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 500 Clips which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 500 Clips with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 500 Clips by M8 Software from your PC, nor are we saying that 500 Clips by M8 Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 500 Clips in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:22:07.180