5 Realms of Cards
5 Realms of Cards is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall 5 Realms of Cards from your computerMedia Contact LLC
. You can read more on Media Contact LLC or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about 5 Realms of Cards at http://www.GameTop.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\5 Realms of Cards directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for 5 Realms of Cards is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\5 Realms of Cards\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named game.exe and its approximative size is 330.50 KB (338432 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with 5 Realms of Cards. They occupy about 1.01 MB (1056929
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (330.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of 5 Realms of Cards.
5 Realms of Cards is a program marketed by the software company Media Contact LLC. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove 5 Realms of Cards is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall 5 Realms of Cards with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 5 Realms of Cards or simply activate the Search field and type in "5 Realms of Cards". If it exists on your system the 5 Realms of Cards program will be found automatically. After you select 5 Realms of Cards in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about 5 Realms of Cards, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 5 Realms of Cards:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\5 Realms of Cards\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 5 Realms of Cards.
8. After removing 5 Realms of Cards, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 5 Realms of Cards that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 5 Realms of Cards with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 5 Realms of Cards by Media Contact LLC from your computer, we are not saying that 5 Realms of Cards by Media Contact LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 5 Realms of Cards in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 13:51:12.510