You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove 4shared Desktop for Windows. 4shared Desktop is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\4shared Desktop directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The program's main executable file is named desktop.exe and it has a size of 11.66 MB (12226008 bytes). A way to uninstall 4shared Desktop from your computer
4shared Desktop is composed of the following executables which take 11.85 MB (12421841
bytes) on disk:
- desktop.exe (11.66 MB)
- uninstall.exe (191.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of 4shared Desktop.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove 4shared Desktop.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\4shared Desktop
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\4shared Desktop\desktop.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\4shared Desktop\errors.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\4shared Desktop.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Conduit\AppPaths\4shared Desktop
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\4shared Desktop
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Conduit\AppPaths\4shared Desktop
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\4shared Desktop
Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall 4shared Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove 4shared Desktop from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 4shared Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "4shared Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the 4shared Desktop application will be found automatically. After you select 4shared Desktop in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 4shared Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 4shared Desktop.
8. After uninstalling 4shared Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 4shared Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4shared Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130