4PM is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall 4PM from your systemBojan Brbora
. You can find out more on Bojan Brbora or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.4pmgame.com
if you want to read more on 4PM on Bojan Brbora's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\4PM folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing 4PM is C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 14.09 MB (14770688 bytes) on disk and is labeled 4PM.exe.
The executables below are part of 4PM. They take about 14.09 MB (14770688
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 4
4PM is a program released by the software company Bojan Brbora. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove 4PM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall 4PM from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 4PM or simply activate the Search field and type in "4PM". If it exists on your system the 4PM program will be found automatically. After you click 4PM in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 4PM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4PM:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.4pmgame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 4PM.
8. After uninstalling 4PM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 4PM that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4PM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 4PM by Bojan Brbora from your computer, we are not saying that 4PM by Bojan Brbora is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 4PM in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-28 06:25:39.090