This web page is about 4G-LTE Router for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall 4G-LTE Router from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More details about 4G-LTE Router can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. 4G-LTE Router is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4G-LTE Router folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\4G-LTE Router\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 4G-LTE Router. 4G-LTE Router's main file takes around 61.34 KB (62816 bytes) and is called 4G-LTE Router.exe.
4G-LTE Router is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.23 MB (2339319
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 4G-LTE Router.exe (61.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (110.13 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (611.68 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.86 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (285.37 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (398.37 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
This data is about 4G-LTE Router version 1.11.09.143
alone. Click on the links below for other 4G-LTE Router versions:
4G-LTE Router is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove 4G-LTE Router is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 4G-LTE Router from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 4G-LTE Router or simply click the Search field and type in "4G-LTE Router". If it exists on your system the 4G-LTE Router program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 4G-LTE Router in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 4G-LTE Router, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4G-LTE Router:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4G-LTE Router\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 4G-LTE Router.
8. After removing 4G-LTE Router, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 4G-LTE Router which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 4G-LTE Router using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 4G-LTE Router by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that 4G-LTE Router by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 4G-LTE Router supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 08:25:54.243