4 Elements II
You can find below details on how to remove 4 Elements II for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall 4 Elements II from your systemPlayrix Entertainment
. Further information on Playrix Entertainment can be seen here
. More information about the software 4 Elements II can be seen at http://www.playrix.com
. 4 Elements II is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\4 Elements II folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall 4 Elements II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\4 Elements II\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. 4 Elements II's primary file takes around 7.47 MB (7831552 bytes) and is named 4 Elements.exe.
4 Elements II installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.16 MB (8558047
bytes) on disk.
- 4 Elements.exe (7.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (709.47 KB)
The current page applies to 4 Elements II version 4
only. For more 4 Elements II versions please click below:
4 Elements II is an application marketed by the software company Playrix Entertainment. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase 4 Elements II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 4 Elements II from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 4 Elements II or simply activate the Search field and type in "4 Elements II". If it is installed on your PC the 4 Elements II program will be found very quickly. After you select 4 Elements II in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 4 Elements II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4 Elements II:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.playrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\4 Elements II\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 4 Elements II.
8. After removing 4 Elements II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 4 Elements II which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4 Elements II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 4 Elements II by Playrix Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that 4 Elements II by Playrix Entertainment is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4 Elements II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 18:04:27.620