3herosoft CD Burner
3herosoft CD Burner is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall 3herosoft CD Burner from your computer3herosoft
. Open here
for more details on 3herosoft. Click on http://www.3herosoft.com
to get more info about 3herosoft CD Burner on 3herosoft's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3herosoft\CD Burner folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\3herosoft\CD Burner\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 3herosoft CD Burner. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.25 MB (1306624 bytes) on disk and is titled audioenc.exe.
The following executables are contained in 3herosoft CD Burner. They take 1.39 MB (1458578
bytes) on disk.
- audioenc.exe (1.25 MB)
- ctt.exe (84.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.39 KB)
This info is about 3herosoft CD Burner version 1.1.1.0711
3herosoft CD Burner is a program offered by 3herosoft. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall 3herosoft CD Burner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase 3herosoft CD Burner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 3herosoft CD Burner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "3herosoft CD Burner". The 3herosoft CD Burner program will be found automatically. When you select 3herosoft CD Burner in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 3herosoft CD Burner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3herosoft CD Burner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.3herosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3herosoft\CD Burner\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 3herosoft CD Burner.
8. After removing 3herosoft CD Burner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3herosoft CD Burner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 3herosoft CD Burner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 3herosoft CD Burner by 3herosoft from your PC, we are not saying that 3herosoft CD Burner by 3herosoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 3herosoft CD Burner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:09:42.283