3GP Video Converter 3
3GP Video Converter 3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3 from your systemXilisoft
. Check out here
for more information on Xilisoft. More information about the application 3GP Video Converter 3 can be found at http://www.xilisoft.com
. 3GP Video Converter 3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3 folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3. The program's main executable file occupies 70.03 KB (71708 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
3GP Video Converter 3 is composed of the following executables which take 70.03 KB (71708
bytes) on disk:
This info is about 3GP Video Converter 3 version 18.104.22.1683
only. You can find below info on other releases of 3GP Video Converter 3:
...click to view all...
3GP Video Converter 3 is a program offered by the software company Xilisoft. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase 3GP Video Converter 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 3GP Video Converter 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "3GP Video Converter 3". The 3GP Video Converter 3 program will be found automatically. When you click 3GP Video Converter 3 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 3GP Video Converter 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3GP Video Converter 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3.
8. After removing 3GP Video Converter 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3GP Video Converter 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 3GP Video Converter 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3 by Xilisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that 3GP Video Converter 3 by Xilisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 11:44:16.727