3G Tele2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall 3G Tele2 from your PCZTE Corporation
. You can read more on ZTE Corporation or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.zte.com.cn
if you want to read more on 3G Tele2 on ZTE Corporation's website. 3G Tele2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hostless Modem\3G Tele2 folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing 3G Tele2 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SupportAppPBHostless Modem\Setup.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. 3G Tele2's main file takes around 96.20 KB (98512 bytes) and its name is LaunchWebUI.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with 3G Tele2. They take about 2.43 MB (2547104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CancelAutoPlay_df.exe (437.70 KB)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe (465.20 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.20 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (283.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (464.20 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (512.70 KB)
- UninstallSelf.exe (170.70 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (19.83 KB)
- installer.exe (20.33 KB)
The current page applies to 3G Tele2 version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other 3G Tele2 versions:
3G Tele2 is a program marketed by the software company ZTE Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall 3G Tele2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 3G Tele2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 3G Tele2 or simply click the Search field and type in "3G Tele2". If it is installed on your PC the 3G Tele2 application will be found very quickly. When you select 3G Tele2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 3G Tele2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3G Tele2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SupportAppPBHostless Modem\Setup.exe /Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 3G Tele2.
8. After uninstalling 3G Tele2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 3G Tele2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 3G Tele2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 3G Tele2 by ZTE Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that 3G Tele2 by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 3G Tele2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 11:48:23.750