3G Internet is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall 3G Internet from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. More information about the app 3G Internet can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. 3G Internet is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 3G Internet. The application's main executable file occupies 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk and is named 3G Internet.exe.
The executables below are part of 3G Internet. They occupy an average of 2.57 MB (2699822
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3G Internet.exe (524.00 KB)
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (338.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.001.06.01.327
of 3G Internet. For more 3G Internet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
3G Internet is an application released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall 3G Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 3G Internet from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 3G Internet or simply click the Search feature and type in "3G Internet". The 3G Internet application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 3G Internet in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 3G Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3G Internet:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 3G Internet.
8. After removing 3G Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 3G Internet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 3G Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 3G Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that 3G Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 3G Internet in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130