3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 from your PC3D QuickTools
. More information about 3D QuickTools can be found here
. Click on http://www.3dquickpress.com/
to get more data about 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 on 3D QuickTools's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3DQuickPress folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\3DQuickPress\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.14 MB (1197593 bytes) on disk.
3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.18 MB (1234457
bytes) on disk.
- LicenseManager.exe (36.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 version 35
3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 is an application released by 3D QuickTools. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0". The 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.3dquickpress.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3DQuickPress\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0.
8. After uninstalling 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 by 3D QuickTools from your PC, we are not saying that 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 by 3D QuickTools is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 3DQuickPress Version 5.2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 04:45:35.207