3DBubbleSoundMaintenance is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance from your systemBUBBLESOUND
. Open here
where you can find out more on BUBBLESOUND. More information about 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance can be found at http://en.bubblesound.com
. Usually the 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3dbs_1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\3dbs_1\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 978.17 KB (1001644 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance. They occupy 978.17 KB (1001644
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3
3DBubbleSoundMaintenance is a program marketed by BUBBLESOUND. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance or simply click the Search feature and type in "3DBubbleSoundMaintenance". The 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance:
- The web site of the program is: http://en.bubblesound.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\3dbs_1\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance.
8. After uninstalling 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance by BUBBLESOUND from your computer, we are not saying that 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance by BUBBLESOUND is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 3DBubbleSoundMaintenance in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-27 12:39:46.330