This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall 3D-Tool V12 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall 3D-Tool V12 from your system3D-Tool GmbH & Co. KG
. More info about 3D-Tool GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. You can get more details related to 3D-Tool V12 at http://www.3D-Tool.de
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\3D-Tool V12 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall 3D-Tool V12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\3D-Tool V12\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. 3D-Tool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.99 MB (2090776 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in 3D-Tool V12. They occupy 45.86 MB (48086490
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3D-NativeCADConverter.exe (7.26 MB)
- 3D-Tool.exe (1.99 MB)
- Acceleration_Off.exe (1.25 MB)
- Bin_3D_Tool.exe (17.24 MB)
- Convert.exe (4.38 MB)
- RegisterFiles.exe (2.10 MB)
- U3D-Converter.exe (359.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (128.13 KB)
- Bin_Convert64.exe (335.77 KB)
- Bin_ConvertW64.exe (339.77 KB)
- CNextMProc.exe (15.27 KB)
- spa_lic_app.exe (305.43 KB)
- vcredist_x86_VC10.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64_VC10.exe (5.41 MB)
The current web page applies to 3D-Tool V12 version 12.20
only. You can find below info on other application versions of 3D-Tool V12:
If you are manually uninstalling 3D-Tool V12 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\3D-Tool V12
3D-Tool V12 is a program offered by 3D-Tool GmbH & Co. KG. Some users want to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase 3D-Tool V12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 3D-Tool V12 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 3D-Tool V12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "3D-Tool V12". If it exists on your system the 3D-Tool V12 application will be found automatically. After you select 3D-Tool V12 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 3D-Tool V12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3D-Tool V12:
- The publisher is: http://www.3D-Tool.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\3D-Tool V12\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 3D-Tool V12.
8. After uninstalling 3D-Tool V12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3D-Tool V12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 3D-Tool V12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 3D-Tool V12 by 3D-Tool GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that 3D-Tool V12 by 3D-Tool GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 3D-Tool V12 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 12:41:52.333