3D-Tool V11 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall 3D-Tool V11 from your PC3D-Tool GmbH & Co. KG
. More data about 3D-Tool GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. Click on http://www.3D-Tool.de
to get more facts about 3D-Tool V11 on 3D-Tool GmbH & Co. KG's website. 3D-Tool V11 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\3D-Tool V11 folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\3D-Tool V11\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 3D-Tool V11. The program's main executable file is named 3D-Tool.exe and it has a size of 1.99 MB (2086952 bytes).
3D-Tool V11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 39.59 MB (41511875
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3D-NativeCADConverter.exe (5.22 MB)
- 3D-Tool.exe (1.99 MB)
- Acceleration_Off.exe (1.25 MB)
- Bin_3D_Tool.exe (14.45 MB)
- Convert.exe (4.22 MB)
- RegisterFiles.exe (1.31 MB)
- uninst.exe (127.42 KB)
- Bin_Convert64.exe (243.54 KB)
- Bin_ConvertW64.exe (247.54 KB)
- CATSTART.exe (52.50 KB)
- chcatenv.exe (24.50 KB)
- delcatenv.exe (26.00 KB)
- readcatenv.exe (16.50 KB)
- setcatenv.exe (31.00 KB)
- SPAXSpawned.exe (14.02 KB)
- lumdevdi.exe (80.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86_VC10.exe (4.84 MB)
- vcredist_x64_VC10.exe (5.45 MB)
The current web page applies to 3D-Tool V11 version 11.03
alone. You can find here a few links to other 3D-Tool V11 releases:
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you remove 3D-Tool V11 from your computer.Files remaining:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\3D-Tool V11\3D-Tool.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
3D-Tool V11 is a program by 3D-Tool GmbH & Co. KG. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove 3D-Tool V11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase 3D-Tool V11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 3D-Tool V11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "3D-Tool V11". If it is installed on your PC the 3D-Tool V11 app will be found automatically. After you click 3D-Tool V11 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 3D-Tool V11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3D-Tool V11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.3D-Tool.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\3D-Tool V11\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 3D-Tool V11.
8. After removing 3D-Tool V11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 3D-Tool V11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 3D-Tool V11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 3D-Tool V11 by 3D-Tool GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that 3D-Tool V11 by 3D-Tool GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 3D-Tool V11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:07:55.763