3D Grapher 1.21
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall 3D Grapher 1.21 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall 3D Grapher 1.21 from your systemRomanLab Software
. Further information on RomanLab Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.romanlab.com/
to get more data about 3D Grapher 1.21 on RomanLab Software's website. 3D Grapher 1.21 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3D Grapher directory, subject to the user's decision. 3D Grapher 1.21's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\3D Grapher\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Grapher.exe and its approximative size is 552.00 KB (565248 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside 3D Grapher 1.21. They occupy about 627.45 KB (642505
bytes) on disk.
- Grapher.exe (552.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The current page applies to 3D Grapher 1.21 version 1.21
3D Grapher 1.21 is a program marketed by the software company RomanLab Software. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall 3D Grapher 1.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall 3D Grapher 1.21 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 3D Grapher 1.21 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "3D Grapher 1.21". If it is installed on your PC the 3D Grapher 1.21 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click 3D Grapher 1.21 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 3D Grapher 1.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3D Grapher 1.21:
- The software company is: http://www.romanlab.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3D Grapher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 3D Grapher 1.21.
8. After removing 3D Grapher 1.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3D Grapher 1.21 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 3D Grapher 1.21 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 3D Grapher 1.21 by RomanLab Software from your PC, nor are we saying that 3D Grapher 1.21 by RomanLab Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 3D Grapher 1.21 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-21 18:48:08.387