360免费WiFi is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall 360免费WiFi from your system360互联网安全中心
. Go over here
where you can read more on 360互联网安全中心. You can see more info related to 360免费WiFi at http://wifi.360.cn
. 360免费WiFi is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360AP folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360AP\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 360免费WiFi. The application's main executable file is named 360AP.exe and its approximative size is 6.25 MB (6554536 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in 360免费WiFi. They occupy 9.55 MB (10017800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360AP.exe (6.25 MB)
- 360MMSetupDrv32.exe (358.91 KB)
- 360MMSetupDrv64.exe (534.91 KB)
- AegisI5.exe (435.71 KB)
- Launch.exe (833.91 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (748.82 KB)
- Uninst.exe (469.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12495
of 360免费WiFi. You can find below info on other application versions of 360免费WiFi:
...click to view all...
360免费WiFi is a program marketed by the software company 360互联网安全中心. Some users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove 360免费WiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove 360免费WiFi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 360免费WiFi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360免费WiFi". The 360免费WiFi app will be found automatically. When you click 360免费WiFi in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 360免费WiFi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 360免费WiFi:
- The web site of the application is: http://wifi.360.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360AP\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 360免费WiFi.
8. After uninstalling 360免费WiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 360免费WiFi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360免费WiFi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360免费WiFi by 360互联网安全中心 from your computer, we are not saying that 360免费WiFi by 360互联网安全中心 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360免费WiFi supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 05:15:23.900