360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC360 Security Center
. More data about 360 Security Center can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 360 Total Security. The application's main executable file is called QHSafeMain.exe and it has a size of 4.69 MB (4914504 bytes).
360 Total Security installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.53 MB (18378816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (671.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (577.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (672.11 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (563.11 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (264.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (691.11 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.73 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (633.84 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1996
of 360 Total Security. For more 360 Total Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360Base.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360Util.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\deepscan\BAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\deepscan\qutmload.dll
360 Total Security is an application offered by the software company 360 Security Center. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select 360 Total Security in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your PC, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Total Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-18 09:37:45.823