360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC360 Security Center
. More information about 360 Security Center can be read here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. 360 Total Security's main file takes around 4.69 MB (4912752 bytes) and its name is QHSafeMain.exe.
360 Total Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.96 MB (18835632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (671.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (577.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (672.11 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- rootsupd.exe (448.32 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (563.11 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (264.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.73 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (633.84 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
This page is about 360 Total Security version 188.8.131.527
only. For other 360 Total Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling 360 Total Security we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove 360 Total Security:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360Base.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360Util.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\deepscan\BAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\deepscan\qutmload.dll
360 Total Security is a program by the software company 360 Security Center. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove 360 Total Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 360 Total Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 360 Total Security in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-17 11:49:01.760