360 Total Security
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall 360 Total Security for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Güvenlik Merkezi
. More data about 360 Güvenlik Merkezi can be read here
. 360 Total Security is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 360 Total Security. 360 Total Security's primary file takes around 5.22 MB (5476448 bytes) and its name is QHSafeMain.exe.
360 Total Security is comprised of the following executables which take 70.76 MB (74201784
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 360Central.exe (2.10 MB)
- 360DeskAna.exe (287.62 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (338.62 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (742.09 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.43 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (1.19 MB)
- CleanPlus.exe (785.09 KB)
- CleanPlus64.exe (1.23 MB)
- DailyNews.exe (1.38 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.31 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (671.91 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.05 MB)
- GameBooster.exe (1.68 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- LargeFileFinder.exe (1.63 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (688.59 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.36 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (874.09 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (2.13 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (2.56 MB)
- QHFileSmasher.exe (1.13 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.22 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (614.61 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- SystemCompact.exe (1.98 MB)
- SystemRegistryClean.exe (1.75 MB)
- TraceClean.exe (1.53 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.58 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (358.22 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (749.59 KB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (908.09 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.90 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.92 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.09 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.95 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (278.46 KB)
- Tracehelper.exe (130.32 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.42 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (189.59 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.42 MB)
This info is about 360 Total Security version 126.96.36.1992
alone. You can find below a few links to other 360 Total Security releases:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is a program marketed by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete 360 Total Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Total Security app will be found automatically. After you select 360 Total Security in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 07:39:53.117