360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC360 Güvenlik Merkezi
. You can find out more on 360 Güvenlik Merkezi or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove 360 Total Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.62 MB (1700776 bytes) on disk and is labeled QHSafeMain.exe.
The executable files below are part of 360 Total Security. They occupy an average of 17.64 MB (18492072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (287.62 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (338.62 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (405.12 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.02 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (655.62 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (889.12 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (600.62 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (1.62 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.68 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (173.32 KB)
- rmt.exe (24.12 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (350.08 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (618.12 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (318.62 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (894.91 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.02 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (273.12 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.40 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (275.82 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.89 MB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.529
of 360 Total Security. You can find below info on other releases of 360 Total Security:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application marketed by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove 360 Total Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 360 Total Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security program will be found very quickly. After you select 360 Total Security in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi from your PC, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 13:20:13.493