360 Total Security
This info is about 360 Total Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computer360 Güvenlik Merkezi
. Check out here
for more information on 360 Güvenlik Merkezi. 360 Total Security is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.21 MB (5468256 bytes) on disk and is labeled QHSafeMain.exe.
360 Total Security is composed of the following executables which occupy 70.76 MB (74194104
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 360Central.exe (2.10 MB)
- 360DeskAna.exe (287.62 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (338.62 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (742.09 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.43 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (1.19 MB)
- CleanPlus.exe (785.09 KB)
- CleanPlus64.exe (1.23 MB)
- DailyNews.exe (1.38 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.31 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (671.91 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.05 MB)
- GameBooster.exe (1.68 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- LargeFileFinder.exe (1.63 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (688.59 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.36 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (874.09 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (2.13 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (2.56 MB)
- QHFileSmasher.exe (1.13 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.21 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (614.61 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- SystemCompact.exe (1.98 MB)
- SystemRegistryClean.exe (1.75 MB)
- TraceClean.exe (1.53 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.58 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (358.22 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (749.59 KB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (908.09 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.90 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.92 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.09 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.95 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (278.46 KB)
- Tracehelper.exe (130.32 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.42 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (189.59 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.42 MB)
The current page applies to 360 Total Security version 126.96.36.1999
only. For other 360 Total Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application marketed by the software company 360 Güvenlik Merkezi. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 360 Total Security in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 22:56:01.770