360 Total Security
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall 360 Total Security for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your systemCentre 360 Security
. Open here
for more information on Centre 360 Security. Usually the 360 Total Security program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 360 Total Security. The program's main executable file occupies 5.22 MB (5476448 bytes) on disk and is named QHSafeMain.exe.
360 Total Security is composed of the following executables which occupy 70.25 MB (73659576
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 360Central.exe (2.10 MB)
- 360DeskAna.exe (287.62 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (338.62 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (742.09 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.43 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (1.19 MB)
- CleanPlus.exe (785.09 KB)
- CleanPlus64.exe (1.23 MB)
- DailyNews.exe (1.38 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.31 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (671.91 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.05 MB)
- GameBooster.exe (1.68 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- LargeFileFinder.exe (1.63 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (688.59 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.36 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (874.09 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.62 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (2.56 MB)
- QHFileSmasher.exe (1.13 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.22 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (614.61 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- SystemCompact.exe (1.98 MB)
- SystemRegistryClean.exe (1.75 MB)
- TraceClean.exe (1.53 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.58 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (358.22 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (749.59 KB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (908.09 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.89 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.92 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.09 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.95 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (278.46 KB)
- Tracehelper.exe (130.32 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.42 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (189.59 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.42 MB)
The current page applies to 360 Total Security version 184.108.40.2060
alone. You can find here a few links to other 360 Total Security releases:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is a program marketed by the software company Centre 360 Security. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase 360 Total Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 360 Total Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 360 Total Security in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 22:31:17.433