360 Total Security
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall 360 Total Security for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computerCentre 360 Security
. You can find out more on Centre 360 Security or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove 360 Total Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. QHSafeMain.exe is the 360 Total Security's main executable file and it takes circa 5.21 MB (5468256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of 360 Total Security. They occupy about 146.10 MB (153201440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360Central.exe (2.10 MB)
- 360DeskAna.exe (287.62 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (338.62 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (742.09 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.43 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (1.19 MB)
- CleanPlus.exe (785.09 KB)
- CleanPlus64.exe (1.23 MB)
- DailyNews.exe (1.38 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.31 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (671.91 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.05 MB)
- GameBooster.exe (1.68 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- LargeFileFinder.exe (1.63 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (688.59 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.36 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (874.09 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (2.13 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (2.56 MB)
- QHFileSmasher.exe (1.13 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.21 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (614.61 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- SystemCompact.exe (1.98 MB)
- SystemRegistryClean.exe (1.75 MB)
- TraceClean.exe (1.53 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.58 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (358.22 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (749.59 KB)
- 360isafeup.exe (75.35 MB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (908.09 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.90 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.92 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.09 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.95 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (278.46 KB)
- Tracehelper.exe (130.32 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.42 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (189.59 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.42 MB)
The current web page applies to 360 Total Security version 22.214.171.1249
only. You can find below info on other versions of 360 Total Security:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application by the software company Centre 360 Security. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security program will be found very quickly. When you click 360 Total Security in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security from your PC, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 360 Total Security in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 14:03:41.050