360 Total Security
This web page is about 360 Total Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PCCentre 360 Security
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Centre 360 Security. 360 Total Security is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. QHSafeMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.22 MB (5476448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside 360 Total Security. They occupy about 70.76 MB (74201784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360Central.exe (2.10 MB)
- 360DeskAna.exe (287.62 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (338.62 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (742.09 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.43 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (1.19 MB)
- CleanPlus.exe (785.09 KB)
- CleanPlus64.exe (1.23 MB)
- DailyNews.exe (1.38 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.31 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (671.91 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.05 MB)
- GameBooster.exe (1.68 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- LargeFileFinder.exe (1.63 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (688.59 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.36 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (874.09 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (2.13 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (2.56 MB)
- QHFileSmasher.exe (1.13 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.22 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (614.61 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- SystemCompact.exe (1.98 MB)
- SystemRegistryClean.exe (1.75 MB)
- TraceClean.exe (1.53 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.58 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (358.22 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (749.59 KB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (908.09 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.90 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.92 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.09 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.95 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (278.46 KB)
- Tracehelper.exe (130.32 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.42 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (189.59 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.42 MB)
This data is about 360 Total Security version 126.96.36.1992
alone. For more 360 Total Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application marketed by the software company Centre 360 Security. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 360 Total Security or simply click the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Total Security app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 360 Total Security in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security from your PC, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Total Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 10:06:37.920