360 Internet Security
You can find below detailed information on how to remove 360 Internet Security for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall 360 Internet Security from your computerQihu 360 Software Co., Ltd.
. More information on Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd. can be found here
. Further information about 360 Internet Security can be seen at http://www.360safe.com
. Usually the 360 Internet Security application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 360 Internet Security. The application's main executable file is named 360sd.exe and its approximative size is 3.84 MB (4021328 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with 360 Internet Security. They occupy about 46.77 MB (49040792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360Quart.exe (1.67 MB)
- 360rp.exe (599.08 KB)
- 360rps.exe (303.08 KB)
- 360sd.exe (3.84 MB)
- 360sdrun.exe (280.82 KB)
- 360sdToasts.exe (242.08 KB)
- 360sdupd.exe (580.82 KB)
- 360SkinMgr.exe (1,008.82 KB)
- 360TSE_Setup.exe (25.82 MB)
- dep360.exe (3.34 MB)
- DumpUper.exe (272.32 KB)
- feedback.exe (1.99 MB)
- Uninst.exe (591.82 KB)
- upgrade.exe (561.82 KB)
- UpTip.exe (1.33 MB)
- WscControl.exe (312.49 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (230.82 KB)
- 360BoxLd.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (182.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (1.55 MB)
- 360SPTOOL.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (582.82 KB)
- 360UDiskGuard.exe (282.82 KB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (250.82 KB)
- TraceClean.exe (687.82 KB)
- TraceHelper.exe (122.82 KB)
The current web page applies to 360 Internet Security version 188.8.131.5202
only. You can find below info on other releases of 360 Internet Security:
If you are manually uninstalling 360 Internet Security we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall 360 Internet Security:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove 360 Internet Security:
- C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\360AvFlt.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\360AvFlt.sys
- C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\360Base64.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\360Common.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\360 Internet Security
360 Internet Security is an application released by Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall 360 Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete 360 Internet Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 360 Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Internet Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Internet Security application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select 360 Internet Security in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 360 Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 360 Internet Security:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.360safe.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 360 Internet Security.
8. After removing 360 Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 360 Internet Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360 Internet Security by Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Internet Security by Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Internet Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 18:04:05.837